- » SOFT PLASTIC LURES
- » D.O.A. Lures
- » DOA Shrimp
- » Terror EYZ
- » AirHead
- » BaitBuster
- » Swimmin Mullet
- » Big Fish Lure
- » CAL Series
- » D.O.A. Specials
- » Fiiish
- » Combos Black Minnow Fiiish
- » Cuerpos Black Minnow Fiiish
- » Black Minnow Fiiish Heads
- » Black Minnow Fiiish Hooks
- » Combos Crazy Sand Eel Fiiish
- » Crazy Sand Eel Fiiish Bodies
- » Cabezas Crazy Sand Eel Fiiish
- » Rattles Crazy Sand Eel Fiiish
- » Fiiish Lines & Swivels
- » Fiiish Attractant
- » Bandejas Fiiish | Barquettes
- » Pegamento para vinilos - The Glue
- » MoMa FISHING LURES
- » D.O.A. Lures
- » JIGS AGUAS INTERIORES
- » JIGS MAR
- » TAI RUBBER
- » HARD LURES
- » ACCESORIES
- » RODS & REELS
- » DIY
- » Custom Gift Cards
- » HAND MADE
- 3,95 € 4,50 €5,95 € 6,95 €
- 5,95 € 6,95 €5,95 € 6,95 €
- 5,95 € 6,95 €16,70 € 18,90 €
- 17,70 € 19,50 €29,80 € 31,90 €
D.O.A. offers a wide variety of Shrimp lures: 2" Shrimp, 2.75" Shrimp (the newest member of the family), "the original" 3" Shrimp, 4" Shrimp and the 6" Shrimp are still the ORIGINAL SHRIMP lures that others try to copy. The durability and versatility of the D.O.A. shrimp is still "the gold standard" in artificial lures. From freshwater Bass to saltwater Redfish tournaments, the D.O.A. Shrimp has put money in the pocket or dinner on the table for those who use the "GO TO" bait.
The D.O.A. TerrorEyz, available in three sizes, is designed to set horizontally, even on a vertical drop. The unique rigging method allows for an extremely high hook up ratio. The design also allows this lure to hold in strong current. This patented design has been proven to catch anything from freshwater Crappie and Walleye to saltwater Tarpon and Spanish Mackerel. Multiple weighted eyes are available for each size lure. TINY: 1/32 oz., 1/16 oz., 1/8 oz. red. REGULAR: 1/8, 1/4, 3/8 oz. red or gold eyes. BIG ONE: 1/2 oz., 3/4 oz., 1 oz. red or gold eyes.
Freshwater or Saltwater - AirHead catches big fish!
Large mouth Bass go crazy over the new D.O.A. AirHead. This new 5" soft body lure offer the best of both worlds fish in heavy brush or in deep water lakes. Top water, suspended or on a jig head, AirHead it the right choice for fresh and saltwater fishermen.
The BAIT BUSTER, it ain't pretty but this is a fish catching machine! The Bait Buster is available in three styles: SHALLOW RUNNER: 5/8 oz. A single hook upright offers a medium sink rate and may be fished as a surface lure, or mid-range or on the bottom. DEEP RUNNER: 5/8 oz. Line entry is on the top of the head which keeps the lure sub-surface, great for bouncing off the bottom. TROLLING:1 oz. Excellent for deeper water trolling, fantastic for casting into water 5 feet or deeper.
The D.O.A. 5" Swimmin' Mullet is a great cast and crank lure - the single hook upright allows you to get the lure down in the strike zone without snagging anything but the fish.
The BFL (Big Fish Lure) may be fished as a topwater, a neutrally buoyant, or a swimming bait. All are thru-wired, from line entry to the strong 3X hook. Rigid flotation insert is designed to be reused in replacement bodies.
Our C.A.L. Shad Tail is a mainstay for probing waters from inches deep to ocean depths. Offered in many popular colors as well as our own custom color combos, these lures can catch anything from freshwater Large Mouth Bass to saltwater Seatrout, Redfish, Flounder and Fluke.
The C.A.L. Jerk Bait is available in two sizes - 4” forktail and 5.5” diamond tail. They may be fished topwater or sub-surface. Combine with our custom long neck 3.5/0 or 5/0 hooks and a d.o.a. Pinch weight, and you have a deadly shallow water lure for salt or fresh water. Try them with our Hot Heads or Chug Heads for even more contrast! They also mate perfectly with our short and long shank jig heads.
D.O.A. Paddle Tails (Grub tails) are extremely durable plastics designed to be the perfect match for the D.O.A. jig heads as well as a perfect partner for our Chug Heads and Hot Heads.
The D.O.A. Curl Tail offers tremendous action even at the slowest retrieves. Like all of our C.A.L. series lures, they marry perfectly to our D.O.A. Jig Heads, Chug Heads and Hot Heads.
D.O.A. Tough Guy (3/4 oz) represents the perfect silhouette of a small pinfish or perch. With the single upright hook and heavy belly weight, this lure always sits upright... even on the bottom. Freshwater Largemouth Bass to saltwater Grouper to Flounder, if they feed on the bottom, this is the lure for you!
The D.O.A. Softshell Crab (1/4 oz) is a 2” wide tasty morsel with a natural sink rate presentation Redfish or Cobia can’t pass up. Slide it on the surface or work it on the bottom—it gets a predator’s attention!
Want to make your favorite C.A.L. tali into a topwater popper! Now you can with the supper cool D.O.A. ChugHead.
D.O.A. Hot Head offers an eye and color contrast to our C.A.L. series.
- 6,95 € In stockGrub tails are extremely durable plastics designed to be the perfect match for the D.O.A. jig heads as well as our Chug Heads and Hot Heads. These tough plastic bodies are available in the hottest fish catching colors. 12 nits per blister.
- 5,95 € In stockThe D.O.A. Tough Guy Softbaits are built to resemble a baitfish, with a hollow body that works in combination with it's custom hook/weight design to keep it running upright no matter how fast or slow you fish it. For best results, use a loop knot instead of a swivel.
- 14,95 € In stockIn response to public outcry, DOA has assembled their B.O.B (Best of the Best) Kit to introduce new customers to three of their most popular lures at once. The B.O.B kit includes four 3'' Shrimp (all rigged), Five Shad Tails (one rigged) and Six Terroreyz (one rigged). All in a variety of colors.
- 7,45 € In stockNEW 4" C.A.L. Shad Tail - Is Here! The big brother of the 3" Shad, this super-sized shad tail presents a larger target for hungry gamefish. Big lure - big fish! Rigged with a D.O.A. 5/0 long-neck hook and pinch weight for probing shallow flats from inches deep to jigging ocean depths rigged with a D.O.A. Premium 1/2 oz JigHead.
- 6,95 € Product available with different optionsProduct available with different optionsThe D.O.A. 4" and Jerk baits may be used as topwaters or subsurface lures. They make the perfect match for our jig heads, or our unique weedless rigging systems. In addition to shad tails and paddle tails, Mark makes CAL jerk baits in 4- and 5½-inch models. They offer the most rigging options.
- 8,40 € In stockThe D.O.A. 5.5" Jerk baits may be used as topwaters or subsurface lures. They make the perfect match for our jig heads, or our unique weedless rigging systems. In addition to shad tails and paddle tails, Mark makes CAL jerk baits in 4- and 5½-inch models. They offer the most rigging options.